Better Together

Monday, February 22, 2010

My Happiness...

So I'm slowing figuring out how to decorate my page and make it personal...it's coming along slowly but surely!
I want to give you some insite to a big part of my history that is becoming a a special part of my present and maybe one day a part of my future. When I was in High School I met and dated your typical High School Sweetheart. I didn't really have any intrest in him at first, I saw him as a friend but once I got to know him and he charmed me in his little ways, we started to date and my like soon turned into love. We dated for 2 years, he was your typical little skater boy and I was a little punk girl yet I was on the cheerleading squad as a mascot =). Some things happened to our relationship that really hurt me, and I've carried that hurt and pain with me for 10 years...so we went our seperate ways, only to learn that he carried that same hurt and pain with him as well. We both married the people we dated after each other and both divorced and now he has re-entered my life.
This was us:
Cute Huh?
He has been gone and around the world for the past 8 years, and just happened to be stationed an hour and a half away from me and at the perfect timing. Was it meant to be? Maybe so? I honestly once again had no interest, but once we started hanging again it felt like old times, except this time we have grown up and he has matured a great deal. I have fallen head over heels for my High School Sweetheart once again. We both love to laugh, we can take a joke, we both like to go out and do things just as much as we like to cuddle at home watching movies. He has qualities I don't have but have always wanted to develop like how to cook, keeping a house clean, and working out and being healthy. So far things are perfect! Except he's overseas protecting our country..he has 78 days until he is finally in my arms for good! He has given me that Happiness I lost a long time ago.

2 comments:

  1. this is great and sweet and i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel. I am so glad you have a blog! I look forward to reading all of your posts. I love you lots Miza.

    ReplyDelete