Well it's finally that time, I'm moving back into my house. Since September I've stayed with Friends and Family..just randomly and all for free. Its so good to know that you have people out there that are willing to help you anyway that they can, even if it means letting you sleep at their house a few nights. I want to say thank you to Andrea, Lindsay, my sister and Fred, and my parents. I have been living out of a suit-case and the back of my car. I am slowly starting to move it all back to one place. I still don't like being in my house. I feel alone, scared, and sad. I'm going to start putting up new pictures doing some things a little a different to make it feel like a home to me. The house is For Sale, I'm going to keep it for sale while I'm living in it. I've just been paying for it and haven't been living there. I've recently hung up a few new things, and signed up for digital cable and a DVR. So I got a couple of things I've been wanting thought it would make it feel new. My mom has been looking into securtity systems and I'm going to start going through somethings making some more room and moving some of my furinture I packed up back in.
Here's a few pictures,
Its just a little home, not much room but it will do for now. I'm ready for spring so I can plant some new flowers, get the outside looking nice again. So back home I go, time to get back in the swing of being an adult. Wish me luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment