I had an art conference in Montgomery this past weekend. Well, early Saturday morning I was walking to the hotel where the conference was being held,I had my little book bag and a pony-tail. Looking like a high school dork I'm sure. Well the next thing I know, I am on the elevator with Cam Newton!! Ok, so really I wouldn't have any idea who this dude was but with Josh watching football I actually had an idea! He is the Auburn football player who is constantly on the news now. From what I understand this dude just got signed to play with Auburn and it's like their "secret" weapon. Well he's getting alot of crap saying Auburn payed him to play. Also for other stupid things like cheating and blah blah....and I guess his Dad is trying to take the blame and cover it up. He's supposedly is being looked into and might not get to play. Anyway, if you hear people say YES WE CAM or WAR CAM EAGLE this is who they are talking about!
So back to my story, I got on the elevator and just stared at him!! Like a lost puppy dog! The lady with me said War Eagle and he just smiled. I saw bright white, pretty teeth. This guy was as tall as the elevator! I was in shock and didn't get out the camera, or the phone, or say a word. All I wanted to do was tell Josh. Once I got off the elevator the Auburn football coach passed me with security. The players were all in the lobby getting ready to board the buses and head to their game....which they won.
All the ladies think he's hot. And yes, he is much better looking in person. From what I gather he will more than likely become a famous NFL player. Either way, I can always say I was once on a elevator with him.



No comments:
Post a Comment