This is me when I looked like my dad. I was a little Rudy until I grew hair.
This is
my first school picture. From Kindergarten. Also One of my favorite pictures of me. I think it expresses my personality and looks just how I look now.
my first school picture. From Kindergarten. Also One of my favorite pictures of me. I think it expresses my personality and looks just how I look now. This picture was for my birthday. My mom took it to put in the paper. The one for the paper was closer up.
But for some reason, I wasn't very happy.
This last picture is for the yearbook. We had to turn in a picture of us from 7th grade. Funny enough, I teach at the same school this picture was taken. Yeah, like all my students I was a little weird in 7th grade. I was in to grunge and Kurt Cobain. I liked all the skater boys, and liked to wear boy clothes so I didn't look so skinny. In this picture I had a a pink strip in my hair that I dyed with lipstick. Yes, I've done lipstick and Kool-aid and they both work! I got in trouble, had to wash it out at school. But lipstick doesn't wash out right away. I now wish it would stay on my lips that good!




No comments:
Post a Comment