Well,
A lot of time has passed without me blogging. The problem was my school had blocked blogger!! I was so upset because I follow a lot of Art Teacher blogs to get ideas for my classroom. Today it actually worked and so far I am no longer blocked. I was/am worried they saw my frequent visits to the site and blocked it. I don't know if that is possible but that is what was racing in my mind.
I will have to update with pictures and things at a later time. But since my last visit we had Thanksgiving break, 3 weeks of work, then 2 weeks for Christmas Break. Today is our 1st day back.....coming back after a long break is the WORST! It is ok after Summer because you are excited to meet your new kids and starting to get a little bored. But, after being with family and friends during Christmas it is VERY hard. I have come to the realization that I would really like to be a stay at home mom, or have a job with flexibility! I love my job (most of the time) but I have become super jealous of people who have time during the week to go to the gym, appointments, clean the house, run errands, go shopping and just be lazy if they aren't feeling good. I would love to be able to do those things.....ahhhhh. I better marry rich. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment