Better Together

Friday, April 8, 2011

It's been a while!!

Yes,
I have slacked on this....I haven't been bringing my laptop to work and it has all my pictures on it so I haven't really posted. So this is just an update.

Let's see,
December: We had Christmas...ahh I miss Christmas. We drove to Tampa and attended a Lions game, Josh's favorite team. They had a record for never winning away games, and lo and behold they won!!!  We woke up and had our first Christmas together, then went and visited my family then his.

Janurary: Celebrated our 1 year together, spent New Years at the beach.

Feburary: My 29th Birthday, and a trip to Savannah. We loved it there! I of course loved the art, Josh loved the being able to walk around with a beer. If we moved there though, we would have to live near the historic district cause I love the buildings!

March: Josh helped me with Piney Woods Art show and actually stayed there the whole time with me and it was fun. So sweet. He also went to the beach a few days and I joined him after work.

April: I've been extremely busy at work....Spring is always my busy time. Art shows, Drama Club, Relay for Life. And on top of all this WE ALL HAVE SPRING FEVER! The kids are ready to be out, I'm ready to be out! We finally have 5 days til we get Spring Break!! It's sad when you get spring break now when your older, and all you want to do is sleep and run errands! haha
For Spring Break we are going to Savannah again to get Brayden and bring him here for the week. Also we are attending his birthday party up there, then we will have one for him here. We are also planning a mini beach trip. Very Excited!

Josh has now almost finished 2 semesters in school with A's and B's. Tye still enjoys laying out and walks in this nice weather. I am tired of work, a student actually said to me today they have never seen me laugh. That was crushing, cause I laugh ALL THE TIME! I have got to change my attitude! The kids have annoyed me all year, instead of laughing at them or with them I have been very uptight. I've had a lot of personal stress. I also wake up and think of all the other things I could be doing with my life, all the things I would rather do than yell at children all day. The thing is I've had offers to do other things, but they wouldn't pay enough. I've been asked to teach Zumba, and work at a Clay store teaching kids art lessons. I would love to do both of these...both which are part-time and doing those and work is just too much to do in my mind. Working with kids wears me out. I've come to this point where if I could not teach I would. I would love to make things to sale, or teach a Zumba class...but I consider myself on my own, and I wouldn't be able to afford it if I did. Maybe one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment