Better Together

Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekends and Arms

I always hate Mondays, so does my dad. We both agree that Monday's shouldn't exist.

Well I had a fun weekend spent it with family. Friday I went shopping with my sister and mom. Bought some Wall Art that I loved, and Josh thinks it should be sold at a yard sale. haha I liked it, matched the bedroom. Then on Saturday I spent the day with his family. I played video games and board games with Josh's mom, cousin, and son. Then we all went to the movies. Josh finds it very cool of me to go over there and hang with them, but I like doing it. If he was here I would be wanting to do the same thing. I like talking to his mom, trying to figure out a game, and watching his son seeing if I can see the "Josh" in him.
Then on Sunday I spent it with my family! I love spending time with my family as well, it was warmer so we played some games outside, and grilled out. I have a bunch of nephews and boys run in Josh's family as well...so I'm ready for a little girl to play barbies and dolls with SOO bad! She's not going to be coming from me anytime soon! Such a fun relaxing weekend.

Well I have a goal that I am going to attempt to start this week, so wish me luck! It is called, "Kelly Ripa arms." She is a small framed person like myself, and wears the same sizes I do and the same height. So I feel I can relate to her. I think if she can build muscle like that then so can I. My problem is I have never been able to stick with working out. I take dance, and I like it....its like I need to take a class to get it done, someone to push me so I don't get bored. There needs to be a arm class!! haha

Maybe this will be me!! Wonder how long this will take me?? EEK

No comments:

Post a Comment