Better Together

Monday, May 10, 2010

Dancing Granny's

So last year our school was doing a school talent show for Relay for Life. We'll of course I'm all about being on stage. I don't like talking cause I usually mess up, but I'm not embarassed to make a fool or dance. I got a group of teachers together last year that I knew would be willing to join. I mixed some music, watched some YouTube videos and came up with us a dance routine. We were the "Dancing Grannies". We were an instant hit! The children, parents, and other staff loved it!!!

This year we did it again, changed it a little. Once again they loved it! I will attach a link to a video later, but until now I will post some pictures! People are saying we should go on the road! Haha. I think if I could get a great video of it, maybe it could be one of those YouTube hits. ;)


The teachers were laughing so hard at this point that they were crying. This is under my clothes!
I am the only one willing to make myself look fat. haha


Teacher's have humor also!


The crew, we pick one student to join us! Can you guess who HE is?


Grandmaw Miz~

No comments:

Post a Comment