Better Together

Friday, May 14, 2010

Survey!!

4 shows I like to watch:


1.Gray's Anatomy


2. AMAZING RACE


3. Desperate Housewives


4. Big Brother


4 things I am passionate about:


1. Art


2. Kids


3. Family (family time)


4. Dancing


4 phrases I say a lot:


1. Oh Lord


2. Good Grief


3. Are you serious?!


4. Shhhh Ya'll Hush


4 things I have learned, or am learning:


1. To be happy


2. To Trust


3. Forgiveness


4. Give complitments and Praise Be Postive


4 places I would like to go:


1. Las Vegas


2. New York


3. Calfornia


4. New Mexico
If I would fly (Paris)


4 things I did yesterday:


1. Worked


2. Church


3. Folded Clothes


4. Watched TV/ Facebook


4 things I am looking forward to:


1. Josh coming home


2. Josh coming home


3. Josh coming home


4. Having Josh home!!!
(Then my dance recital, and my sister's pool party)


4 things on my wish list:


1. Josh home


2. School to be out for summer


3. New Summer clothes


4. A bigger house/ House to sale

No comments:

Post a Comment