So, what's been going on with me?
Fun Factory
Swimming Pools
Birthday Parties
Hanging with the second family
Cleaning the home because
Josh is finally coming home!
Yeah!! My countdown is finally official 9 days late but its here. Josh should be leaving Kuwait soon and headed to Balitmore. There he will stay Tuesday night and go out with the guys. (you best behave, these war guys come back and go crazy, and use the "yeah, I've been overseas for 4 months as the pick-up line") haha Anways then he is getting his flight changed to later that evening, he will arrive Wednesday. That means somehow I have to go to work Wednesday and stare at the clock until I get to leave. Since he is changing it to after school then I am taking Thursday and Friday off so we will have a 4 day weekend together. Actually, I will drive to PC Wednesday after work and we will stay the night and I will go to work with him Thursday while he inprocess. Then we will head home for Friday!!!
I'm excited about having off and spending it with him in PC alone. I get my man home and a mini vacation!
Oh and he has 3 surprises for me that I've been waiting to get for forever now! He's always been the best at giving surprises. He gave me a riddle to one: A box of diamond cotton.?!?!?! What the crap? haha
Anyways Very Excited! Hope I can survive, I've got anxiety!

um. don't neglect the blog just because josh is home and you have better things to do. sheesh. i want to hear what is happening!
ReplyDeletehahaha I know! I have neglected it! The whole point of it too was to have a blog about our relationship for keepsakes and for family one day IF we ever move!
ReplyDelete