Better Together

Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's been a while

Well,
My month of June has been extremely busy...away from TV and internet. You know, everyday "lesiures" that we can't live without. Well I've had internet for 10 min periods if I drove to the nearest Panera Bread or the Hotel had free Wi-Fi. Not enough time to blog or browse the web. I've been at the beach, and to Disney World. Pictures will come later. I have been living out of a suitcase for the past month and have actually loved it. Even though I am glad to be home.

Josh is officially out of the Air Force...yup. Now he finally gets the chance to have the life he wanted. He's got several ideas floating around in his head, so I'm sure he'll be a successful cilivan.

Time to sleep in my own bed, Lord how I've missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment