Better Together

Friday, October 29, 2010

2nd Annual Pumpkin Carving Party

This past weekend my sister had a pumpkin carving party at her house. We did this last year but this time we had a few more people join in. I remember  last year and I invited Josh and it was him getting to meet some friends and a few family members. I remember my mom being mad that he came and I remember her saying, "You better not be going back out with no Josh!" haha That was just her talking based on our past relationship. Also she showed up and did this fake Hey and that was about it. So it is funny now how thankful she is that he is in my life. Anyways, last year was a little bit of nervous situation. He was there with me, in public, and I was studying his every move. haha I knew by this point that he liked me. So I was trying to figure out who the "adult Josh" was. Anyways we had a great time. He mingled with my friends, my family, he carved my pumpkin and got involved and helped out. So we both were excited this year to be there as a couple. My parents came this year, and so did some friends. Ashley had came from B-ham for a short visit so Jordyn came over as well. We ate scary food. Josh and I made mummy dogs. We carved and ate dessert. Brayden even got to come this time.


This is our what I like to call our "little family" photo. We have a summer one for Disney, so I guess you could consider this our fall one.
Our Pumpkins. Josh did all the digging of guts. I helped Brayden. I don't like sticking my hand in there and just pulling. Gets under my nails.

His the group of pumpkins we made. We had a lot of "free drawers" this year. I wanted to put a bow on ours but Josh was against the idea.
It was a great Fall day. We later watched the Auburn Game, then we went to the Corn Maze that night. Josh studied the maze before we left so it took us 9 mins for the small one and 21 for the big one. I'm glad he's so determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment