So I have always hated football and never really ever had to watch it. I love being at the games but hate watching replays and hearing the announcers talk. Well now I have a guy obessed with football, so I'm going to have to start liking it. I figured he's going to watch movies I like, and go sit through dance recitals and girly things so I can get use to football. The first Sunday of NFL football we had a party inviting his parents over to see the house and grilled out. We had a fun afternoon!
Josh made Sangrea...I guess that's how you spell it?
Josh had bought us matching Detroit shirts while in Kuwait. This is our first Sunday getting to wear them!
Grill Master at work!
Giving High Fives in a game of Football.
It was too hot for Josh's cousin Zeb.
Definatily to hot for Tye.
Us in our matching shirts! I said before Josh has a thing for matching. So yes, we will be that family at Disney with all the same shirts on.
Brayden playing video games.
Our football dip bowl!
No comments:
Post a Comment