Well Josh and I both finally got new cameras. I've had my camera for about 3 years now and it was time for an upgrade. Plus I can't find the usb cord to upload photos. I got him a Sony Cybershot for our 6 month anniversary because while he was overseas he got me a Wii. Anyways, I like it so much because of the clear pictures that I got me one as well. Mine is a little different, the next upgrade from his. So hopefully there now will be new pictures to come!


Hey Mel! I am glad you are still posting to the blog. I always read it! Miss you guys. Did you get your invite to Lil's party? Cute huh...made it myself.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I am working on your photos as we speak. I am truly sorry for the delay. I will send them to you on a disc when I get them done. Much love!