This month is full of memories for me from last year. This is the month that changed my life forever, it came and went so fast that most of it is a blur. The positive thing that happened is I reconnected with my High School Sweetheart. We slowly started hanging, but texting mostly. Started getting advice and good morning text asking if I was ok was the best. So this weekend will be a year from the date we both re-entered each others lives. First for friendship and support and later a second chance at love. I know it all sounds really mushy, but we both believe it all happened for a reason and it all had perfect timing. Every awful ending, has a great new beginning.
As far as the rest of my month I don't have much planned this year which sounds great to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment