Better Together

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Zoom Zoom

So after 8 years I GOT A NEW CAR!!! Like I said earlier I had someone in need that wanted to buy it. Well they were suppose to buy my car yesterday and notified me that someone borrowed the money and they no longer could buy it. Yet, the dealership already had my car on the truck on the way! So I went yesterday to see what they would give me for my car. They gave me what the girl was going to buy it for, which turns out to be a better deal because I save some on taxes with a trade in.
It stinks that I was actually willing to keep my car for a little while longer, but I had wheeled and dealed forever with the dealership and I didn't want to pass it up.
So my car is fresh off the truck and I get to pick it up today! I had to say goodbye to my beloved filled with memories yellow car. I feel that I have started a new life and the yellow one was a part of my old life. I decided on a good "family car" if needed. I'm also going to call it "Foster" so I can fill it with all my foster kids ;).

I got a 2010 Mazda CX7 in Stormy Blue Mica with black interior. These cars came out in 2007 and since then I have wanted one. My other car was a 2003 Yellow Mazda 6. I like Mazda's, they have this "bubbly" body style and the euro lights that I like. Plus I never had any problems with mine.




I really hope I don't miss my yellow car. I've always had yellow cars and I kinda feel like it's my signature. I guess I'm going undercover!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Glad you went with the blue.

    Man - I have seen you through MANY cars over the years. I will always like the Geo best. ha.

    Hope you guys are wonderful. Sorry i am taking so long with the pics - things have been crazy crazy busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!
    Everyone always remembers the Geo! haha That car made history.

    And it is okay! Very understandable!

    ReplyDelete