Even though summer has to be my favorite time of year. Fall would be my second. I love the colors, Halloween, and cool but not cold weather, the cuddling, scary movies and the outdoor activities that come to this area.
This past weekend some family and friends went to Alpin Pumpkin Patch. This was my first time ever going to one and I was super excited! We rode on a hay ride (without any hay on it?) to the pumpkin patch. We were then allowed to get off and pick a pumpkin and free sunflowers!
Brayden wanted a pumpkin that was so big he couldn't carry it.
I preferred the cute ones!
Brayden found his right before having to get on the ride back...but made Daddy carry it.
My sister and I picking the sunflowers. It was great they were free, but died before it even got home. Oh well, it was just the fun of saying, "I picked a sunflower."
This is Brayden and his "girlfriend" Ashley. I thought this was a cute picture. One of those he will have for years and tell everyone that it was his first girlfriend. =)
Josh found a Phallic pumpkin! Yes, Phallic is an art term used to describe paintings or sculptures that are shaped like a penis. haha I got blamed for having a phallic clay piece one year and was clueless until the teacher explained.
We all had a great time. Nothing like a little kid pumpkin patch to brighten your day. Pretty soon we are going to explore the Sunflower Maze!









No comments:
Post a Comment