Better Together

Friday, April 9, 2010

30 things to do, before I turn 30.

Here it goes,

1. Get in shape. Yes even a skinny girl needs to be in shape.

2. Get Kelly Ripa Arms. I can't watch Regis and Kelly without staring at them!!

3. Get back into photography. I was really into this in college, I liked developing my own film and developing my own pictures...maybe one day I'll have a dark room. Until then JOSH, this is going to require me getting a new camera *wink *wink

4. Read books about Life and Relationships.

5. To be married or at least engaged would be nice.

6. Wanted a baby by this age, but that may have to wait.

7. Get a bigger house, or townhouse.

8. New Car

9. Go on a cruise with my love.

10. Get a professional massage.

11. Have all my dental work done and pretty, healthy teeth.

12. Be able to cook something from scratch.

13.Have all my lesson plans and examples organized and planned out for an entire school year.

14. Go to church more often.

15. Have at least $15,000 in savings.

16. Take a tap class.

17. Go camping with Josh.

18. Make MORE ART!!

19. Sale some Art.

20. Make a new friend

21. Use a crock pot.

22. Do something spontanious!!

23. Be able to keep laundry up to date.

24. Go water tubing.

25. Shop at a flea market.

26. Become a better swimmer.

27.  Do some major cool project with the students as a group.

28. Become teacher of the year. Okay this may not be by 30 but maybe one day would be nice.

29. Do some kind of volunteer work. I did this alot in college. Took kids to basketball games, helped with the girl scouts, painted faces ( I do this every year). I would like to do something for Habitat for Humanity or adobt a child at Christmas.

30. Not something to do but a goal: Be a wonderful friend, daughter, lover. Focus on the happiness of life, be the person I love to be. Laughing, smiling, funny, happy enjoy everyday and never go a day without love and laughter and cherish and be thankful for the new beginning that God has granted me with.


Also, Hope I still look young at 30! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment