Better Together

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring Break 2010

Well my spring break flew by! Much faster than a work week. At work I sit here staring at a calendar counting how many days are left. 27 of School  15 for Josh

So let me refresh and think back to what all I did over this Spring Break.
Friday: After work I went to Josh's parents. Josh had sent some packages that he had ordered and in them he had ordered me a couple of things. I got some really cool shoes to wear to Disney and a shirt that is a brand of clothing that he likes to wear.
This is the shirt he got me, it is to help support the arts. He got one like it but in Gray, he likes for us to have matching clothes. I think he does it on purpose because I think it's dorky! haha


Saturday:  I was suppose to go to the lake today. My sister had went camping and I was going to come and ride paddle boats and layout. The lake ended up being closed so instead I got invited to go shopping with Josh's aunt, cousin, and mom. We had a great time, and I ended up getting a couple of cute summer tops and a pair of shorts. I always wear those bermuda shorts, ya know the ones that go to your knees. I've decided that I'm getting older and those are only making me look older. I'm in my late 20's I need to pull them off while I still can! So this summer I decided that I am going to wear short shorts. I see these OLD 40ish year old women wearing them, so can I! The problem is this: When I see girls in these short shorts I think eww that does not look good. Her butt cheeks are hanging out, or you see bruises or stuff jiggling everywhere. I don't want to be that person. I don't want people to say, look at that skinny old girl in those short shorts. haha I've just never been comfortable in them. Also I have now learned in my adventure in looking for these shorts, this year all that is in style is either cut off ones, or cuffed ones. Cutt offs to me look even more skanky and the cuff ones do also. I don't know maybe its just me not being used to them, but I really don't want to look bad in them. The two pair that I have bought still aren't that short! haha They are shorter than my other pair but still modest. Maybe I'll just stick to them.

Sunday: Brayden turns 8!!
Today I got invited by Josh's family to go to Brayden's (Josh's son) Birthday Party. Josh and I decided to combine our gifts and put them from "US". I told him that by putting them all from us, shows a big step in our relationship. haha
Monday: Was Awful! I had a dentist appointment to get a crown on a tooth. Part of my tooth had broke off and the part that was showing was silver. I could see it in a lot of my pictures so I wanted it covered. Plus the dentist told me if I didn't get a crown, I could lose the tooth. Well it was awful! I had to make about 5 molds of my teeth, and was gagging the whole time...so therefore they messed up and I had to do them again. My one hour appointment turned into two hours. After this though, Sabrina came and picked me up and we headed to the beach!

Tuesday: Was a bum day at the beach. The sun was nowhere to be found. It was cloudy and just blah.

Sabrina and I ended up walking around to a few stores and spent the whole day trying to get the internet to work! We also watched a few TV shows online. Later that night we went out to eat at a place called Toosties. I guess it was the only place in town to be, since we were the only school on Spring Break everything seemed dead.

Wednesday: The Sun came out today! So we spent most of the morning laying out!


Then we packed up and headed home!

Thursday-Sunday: The rest of my Spring Break was spent cleaning!! I got my clothes organized (well sorta) and I remodeled the bathroom(pics to come). I vacumed, mopped, and swept. I still need to do some things in the kitchen and in the bedroom. I got 2 weeks to get it nice! Oh and I went on a motorcycle ride. I spent the last few days with the family and being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment