Friday, April 23, 2010
I am proud to say...
Today I realized that I am proud of myself for never being one of those crazy "Ex-Girlfriends". You know the kind that when you start dating their Ex they may verbally attack you, talk about you behind your back, post crazy things on the web, drive by your man's house to see if your there, find out where you live, call you on the phone threating you, call your new man on the phone. Just doing everything they possibly can to interfer with your relationship with their Ex.
If I ever had a boyfriend leave me, which I've had plenty I just let them go. I've had past boyfriends get married, get engaged, have several girlfriends at once, even a husband leave me for a teenager. And though I may be bitter at first...I have never said anything to the new girl. I have never tried to push my way into his new relationship, I have never came after her with objects threatening to kill her. I have never called any of them on the phone. I have actually always saw it as, well I wasn't the one hope he treats her well. Sometimes I've even attempted to become friends with the new girl. Crazy I know! I know everyone has a jealous streak, I'm not going to lie I have them too, but for some reason I've never came after "the new girlfriend" yet they always find away to come after me. Now not all girls are like this, some actually are mature and act like an adult and just back off or either try and accept the new girlfriend.
I watch shows and movies about crazy Ex's all the time. I hear of the crazy things my friends do. I've even had to get a restraining order against one! Sure thoughts have crossed my mind of things to say, and things to do and I may joke about it, but I never have done anything. I even had a couple girls basically steal the guy from me, then still come after me! Okay you got my man what else do you want from me? Really?
So many of my friends have told me they were proud of me for being strong and conducting myself in the manner that I have. I actually hear this often, they don't know how I did it and maintained my classy style. They even have said, I wouldn't of done that I would of said this and done this. So I realized I AM proud of myself, for being cool, calm, and collected. And I've realized the only reason I may sneak a peak at their facebook page...is to make sure they aren't still talking about me, and sometimes, it pays to check...because when you have that feeling to go look, your usually right!
You are not in my shoes for a reason...and that reason shows.
Show some class, and don't look like an ass.
Move on and Stay Strong! ~advice from Miza =)
Miranda Lambert-Crazy Ex Girlfriend
It took me five bars, some thirty license plates
I saw her mustang and my eyes filled up with rage
I brought my pistol, but I ain't some kind of fool
So I walked right in barehanded, she was on his arm while he was playin' pool
Just like I used to do
She kissed him while I got a beer, well she didn't think I'd show up here
I'm a crazy ex-girlfriend
I watched her for a while but I didn't like her walk
Came across kinda cheap to me, but hey, how's that my fault
She looked at my man like he didn't have on a stitch
Somebody tell that girl to step up to the plate, i'm gonna pitch
Little bitch
Those pretty girls can play their game
But their damn well gonna know my name
Well I started throwin' things and I scared folks half to death
I got up in his face and smelled whiskey on his breath
Didn't give a second thought to being thrown in jail
Cause baby to hammer everything looks like a nail
And I was mad as hell
Well those pretty girls their all the same
But their damn well gonna know my name
I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend
I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend
I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment