Better Together

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bathroom Makeover

Ok, so I've been trying to do a few things different to the house. I am still trying to sell it, but being in it makes you think of all the things wrong with it.
I bought these really cute knobs for a dollar at Michaels and after putting them in the bathroom it made me want to paint the cabinets. Now all I need is a really big framed mirror to replace the one in there. I found one at Big Lots, so this might be my next step!

This is the ugly brown 70's cabinets that were put into a 1990's home.


This is me, yes I know how to use power tools!

This is me drilling the holes for my cute knobs

Ta-Da! the new gray cabinets with knobs!

I also got these at Hobby Lobby

I like it! Looks clean.

Last night our school had the school play put on by the drama club. I was in charge of the set designs. This year I picked a group of students to paint and put them together. It was nice that on the program I was considered the Art Director. My students did all of the work, but they left them out. I felt bad. I'll be sure to turn in their names next year. I was going to take a picture of all of them, but the students covered them. But once I took a picture and I got this HUGE ORB in the picture I became distracted thinking of all the ghost roaming the halls of Coppinville. They are suppose to perform it again, so maybe I'll get a better picture next time, and one of the inside of a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment