Better Together

Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Spring!!

Monday already?? I so wasn't ready to come back to work today, then on my way here I realized I was suppose to be here early for bus duty! What a way to start the week. We have two more weeks until Spring Break. Why we have it so late in the year I don't know. All I know the kids are just as ready as I am.

This Friday was Good Friday, so students didn't have to come, but teachers did. We got to leave at noon, so my teacher buddies and I all went to eat at Santa Fe. After that I ran some errands, then I went to Josh's parents house. I got his care package wrapped and ready to send. Brayden was there so I played with him and his cousin Zane. That night I met some new friends at Oscars..but it was DEAD! So we went to a friends house, until I got bored and left.

On Saturday I got some yard work done. Pulled some weeds, got the grass cut. Now I'm ready to go buy and plant some flowers! Some of mine are still good from last year so I'm happy they survived. Pictures will come later.

So for Easter Sunday my family got up and went to church.
So after church the family came over. Normally we would all go out to the lake and met up with my mom's side of the family. Since my grandmother died this year, no one wanted to go out there. It would just remind all of us of her. So just my family came to my parents house. We had a fun time.


My mom made a bunny cake and I decorated it. I'm not much for baking or cooking...I rather decorate things. =)
We grilled out, colored some eggs, hid and hunted eggs then called it a night. A short, yet very spring weekend!

Me and my baby Tye.


My brother and sister. I'm the baby, baby.


Coloring and hunting eggs.


No comments:

Post a Comment