Better Together

Monday, March 29, 2010

My other family fun!

Well I had a very fun, very busy weekend! I love weekends like this one. Ones where I'm outside, where I see a bunch of old friends, where I spend the days and nights with family doing fun things.

Let's start with Friday! Friday night I hung out with Josh's family, cousins, and son. We went and ate at Goldfingers then headed to the bowling alley! I impressed them and myself!! I bowled a 154!!! and a 113 on the first game! I was doing so good. I wish everyone could of been there to see it, but I printed it off incase no one believes me.


My camera died, so I didn't get any action shots.

On Saturday I had the Piney Woods Art Festival. This is an art show they have every year out at the Junior College. This was my first year getting to display my students artwork. I have to get it all ready, then hang it, and my students win ribbons and money for their work. I had to be there at 7:30am and it was a mess!!! The wind kept blowing and my art was just flying off right when I got it  up. I learned a few things for next year. I would of never been able to do it without my mom, that's for sure! We could of used about 5 more people. I sat out there and walked around until about 2:00. It felt nice, and I kept seeing old friends. I walked around with my mom, Josh's mom, cousin, son, and grandmom. We had a fun time and went home sunburned! I had to sit out there with my work on Sunday as well. This time my sister came. It was no where near as packed...so we loaded up early because my art was still blowing everywhere.



Saturday Night, I got invited to hangout with Josh's family again. I like hanging out with them, we always have a good time. Plus I think his cousins think I'm a little kid and they know I'll play with them. Oh well, keeps me young! We went to eat at LaBama, LaBomba, LaBombo..gosh I need to learn how to spell. Anyways we went and ate there, it was funny cause all 3 boys wanted to sit by me. So I was at the opposite end than the adults. When we walked in they had this fast pace Mexican music playing so I started dancing..Brayden followed and the employees started laughing. We did it again on the way out. There is always time for dancing!
After dinner we went to the Fun Factory and skated. I was so scared I was going to fall and bust it. Luckly I didn't. I saw some students there and told them not to tell. =) Skating is really a good workout, I was sweating! We skated around and danced to all the good songs.




On Sunday I did Piney Woods again, then I went and played the wii with Zane. We all got to see Josh on Skype. I showed Brayden how to add a smiley face then that became more fun that typing. I hated coming back to work today. I'm so ready for summer! I think this is going to be the best summer I've had in a while. can't wait!! 43 more days until Josh is home...also 43 more days until summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment