Ok, so I've read alot of blogs about this 30 day shred and have seen alot of before and after pictures...its a DVD with the woman on the biggest loser. Your suppose to lose 20lbs in 30 days. The video starts out with level 1 and you move up. I definatly DON'T need to lose any weight, but I do need some endurance and would like to have the muscle body of Jillian Michaels( well Kelly Ripa), so I ordered the DVD....8 bucks. Your suppose to go online and follow some meal plan, I'm not doing that though. I'm just going to do the 20 min workouts. I was doing okay on my attempt at Kelly Ripa arms but not good enough I would stop once I got tired. And Jillian pushes you to keep going. I got my mom to do it with me last night, and it was a workout! I couldn't breathe and kept waiting for it to be over. My arms and legs are a little sore today, I'm wondering how my mom feels. I'm actually really excited about doing it again and to see if I can really tell a difference on this stick body. I hate going into gyms cause I feel like people are like why is that skinny girl in here...but just because I'm small doesn't mean I'm in shape. People that are WAY bigger than me can run more and workout longer than I can. Plus I think it would be better to be skinny with muscles, than just a skinny wet noodle. I took a before picture so we shall she...I can't gain weight so lets hope I can gain muscles!


No comments:
Post a Comment