Well this weekend I went to Birmingham to see my friend, and right now only follower (hehe). I'm getting pretty good at driving there, I still wouldn't be able to get there without my GPS Martha but you have to understand...I never drive anywhere!! I would drive to the beach and Montgomery. Those were the only 2 places I would drive and drive alone. I don't like big highways, cars that close weaving in and out give me anxiety! We went to see Alice in Wonderland, it was good...I liked all the funky colors. Then we went and did a little bit of shopping. We went to Hobby Lobby, I love that store. I could spend all day it in. I just wish we had one here. On my way home I stopped and bought me a pair of Red Toms. I mainly bought them so a child would get a free pair. Plus they will be good for summer just to slip on.
This is me and my friend Ashley.
Also we got to talk to Josh on Skype and learned that he and his troops are growing out a mustache for the month of March. We decided it would be fun to show our support and grow one ourselfs! It turned out to be really fun and we couldn't stop laughing at how weird we looked! We were hoping to get a big support group to grow out mustaches as well. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment