Better Together

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Green Day!

Happy Saint Patricks Day!
I've always liked it when everyone wears green. Green has to be my 2nd favorite color. I like Lime Green, and Kelly Green.
My sorority colors were Kelly Green and Pearl White. We always did something on St.Patrick's day to go along with our philanthropy. So I have a lot of shamrock shirts. We would do rocking on the quad, where we would sit on the quad in rocking chairs and eat and raise money. Then we would do a 5K run to raise money for child abuse and after we would all grill out and have big tarps for slipping slides it was always fun. It was called the Shamrock Project. For a couple years we did a basketball tournment and we had to find guys to play on our teams (I always hated that, I would get Saracatherine to find them for us) then we would buy goodies for our team and cheer for them. The winning team got a trophy. I guess thats what I think of this time of year. I sometimes miss those days...

No comments:

Post a Comment