Better Together

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Finally a Fun non-blah weekend

Well I had a much better weekend than what I've been having. I finally feel out of my "blah" mood I was in. Even though I'm still "blah" because I feel like such a loner. I am actually going places alone at night!! But its weird because I'm meeting people and hanging out with people that go alone as well. haha. It's like all the people we went to school with and knew but never hungout and are still in Enterprise all mixed together. We had a good time, both Friday and Saturday night. It's just sad coming home alone, least I have Tye.

Saturday during the day I clogged at Landmark Park in Dothan. It was fun, LOTS of people there!! I think if I had a child to walk around with I would of stayed but I clogged and left.
Sunday I went and hungout with Josh's family. Talked and played some games. We chatted with Josh on skype as well. Overall a pretty nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment