Better Together

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ready for Summer Sun


So I'm counting down the days until summer! Its sad I know, but its all I'm really looking foward too it. For the past...5 summers I have worked at the YMCA. My wardrobe consisted of a Blue T-shirt and sofee shorts. After that I got married and didn't do anything but that. Last summer I had surgery and wore zip up jackets and lounge pants. SO, this is the first summer that I get to wear real SUMMER CLOTHES!! I have never been able to wear tank tops, tube tops, and have always felt weird wearing short shorts. But this year, I am doing it!! I gained a couple of assists and don't have to stuff a swimsuit. Here are somethings I have bought already....

I bought a couple of these loung tanks in green and red. I'm still not really sure about them, but we will see.








Low cut zebra tank, cool red vintage tape, then some sandals. I know its nothing much, I'm going to keep looking for cute shorts that aren't so skanky that I look like trash, and some more tank tops. I'm really looking foward to this summer. I'm going to be staying with Josh at the beach while he finishes up in the AF. Then Josh, Brayden and I are going to DISNEY!! I'm super excited. I've only been twice, and only remember one of the times. I have never gone without my parents and we are going to all the parks, which I've only been to two of those as well. Josh and Brayden go every year so this is nothing new to them, but I know I'm going to be like a little girl again. Its going to be fun waking up and going, coming back and swimming or going to play putt-putt. Can't wait! 69 more days until he's home...59 days of work left!

No comments:

Post a Comment